Notice from Central Library for final year UG/PG students
This concerns mainly outgoing UG/PG students.
1. After completion of project work, you need to upload a completely signed copy of your project thesis to the Library repository Dspace. Two google forms are already on the main webpage for this purpose. Here is link is http://www.nitc.ac.in/?url=
2. Those of you at home, having Library books to return, and have it with you may send these books by post / courier to the address:
NITC Central Library
Once these books reach us, we will do the needful.
3. Those of you who were on campus, and deposited the Library books at the security gate / hostel office before leaving for home, we will collect these books as soon as NITC re-opens after the lock-down is lifted, and clear these against your account.
4. If you have books locked up in your room, then immediately there is no way to get these cleared. The hostel office will follow a certain procedure, like in 2020, of vacating the final year student rooms. At that time, the Library will collect the books from each room and get these cleared from your account.
5. Additionally, if you have fine pending from time before March 24, 2020 (date of first lockdown), then this will have to be cleared. The list of students with any fine amount will be put up after we re-open. There is no fine on books due after the first lock down period started (24-3-2020).
The list of those students with books due to the Library is attached with this mail. Please note that this list is dated April 27th, and there may have been return of books after this date. This list will be updated after re-opening.
You can contact me (email@example.com or ra
(Chairman - Library)